CLICK TO ENLARGE
*COVID-19 POOL RESTRICTIONS- 20 people max in the pool at one time. Swimmers must maintain 6 foot social distancing. 1 hour time limit for each swimmer. Only 4 lanes available for lap swimming. 1 person per lane. No locker rooms or restrooms available in the pool (hallway restrooms available). Swimmers must exit the building through south side exit.
1) Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult (18 & older) unless participating in a supervised Community Center Program. Adult does not have to enter the water but MUST supervise pool-side.
2) Listen to the lifeguards!
3) Swimmers must wear appropriate swimming attire - females must wear swimsuits - males must wear swim trunks with a drawstring and lining - no cut-offs or other clothing permitted while swimming in the pool unless for proven medical reasons.
4) Patrons must shower before entering the water.
5) No one may enter the water with open sores.
6) Running, horseplay, or profanity is not allowed.
7) Food may not be taken into the aquatics area.
8) Wet clothing is not allowed outside of the aquatics area.
9) Shoes and shirt required before leaving the aquatics area.
10) Children under the age of 2 must wear a swim diaper (these are not provided).